AquaFit Miami is so much more than water aerobics, its more than an underwater gym. We offer private one-on-one, semi-private group personal training sessions or classes with a Certified Aquatic Fitness Instructor coming to your pool using state of the art omni-directional water fitness gear which we sell. Click HERE for pricing and our coverage area.
AquaFit Miami is NOT buoyancy foam equipment nor is it like any water fitness, aqua aerobics or water class you may have experienced. What sets us apart right from the start is the gear we use.
What’s Different About Us?
AquaFit Miami takes water exercise and rehabilitation to a new level. The Grips and Fins have a unique patented design that takes advantage of a concept called “omni-directional drag resistance,” which simply means, even resistance in every direction.
The Grips and Fins are not only effective exercise products that shape, tone and increase cardiovascular endurance; but are also incredible rehabilitation and therapy tools that have far-reaching applications.
AquaFit Miami incorporates cardio, cross training and body sculpting into one fitness system accommodating all fitness levels and age groups. From high performance athletes to fitness enthusiasts, seniors and children, overweight to re-habilitation there is no better way to utilize and enjoy the benefits of water exercise training. The Aerobic Workout of your Life – If you’ve been searching for a fitness routine that tones muscles, builds strength, reduces fat, increases coordination, enhances cardiovascular fitness, increases flexibility and coordination – you’ve come to the right place.
- Delivers an upper, lower and full-body workout in a very short period of time.
- Three different resistance levels accommodate all age groups and ability levels.
- Patent designs delivers resistance that automatically changes with applied effort.
- Effectively stimulate and stretch muscles as no other water fitness system can.
- Permits more effective exercise in less time with virtually no post-exercise perspiration.
- Effective workouts can be achieved in as little as 20-30 minutes, 3 times a week.