Low Resistance Green Hand Grips for Speed, Cardio, Rehab
Our smallest grips in green allows for the least omni-directional resistance through the water (less surface area creates less friction). Perfect for beginners, rehab patients, children, seniors or de-conditioned adults. Less resistance also means more speed and reps. Ideal for sports workouts calling for fluid, smooth, quick, or continuous movements i.e. underwater tai chi, yoga, boxing, karate, stretching, sports-specific training (baseball, tennis, golf).
Providing even resistance through all angles of motion. Compact and highly effective, it feel natural and comfortable in your hands. The rounded shape, provides a unique “omni-directional drag resistance” = even resistance in every direction.
- Patented, omni-directional and rotational design is like no other
- Resistance is directly proportional to amount of effort expended
- The harder you push the water, the harder the resistance
- Maximizes water resistance in all dimensions of movement
- Neutral buoyancy delivers safe range of motion in all directions
- Multiple resistance levels available for wide range of client needs
- Compact, light weight, and portable.
Manufactured with impact-resistant plastic; resistant to harmful UV rays and chlorine; neutral buoyancy in water.